Thursday, July 24, 2008


Our sweet Hannah has just turned four. We'll post pictures of the party as soon as it happens. The first picture is of Hannah's first date. Daddy showed up with flowers and took his girl to the movies and then out for Jamba Juice, which is SO special to her! She was so excited and couldn't believe she got to go just her and Daddy.

It's been 48 hours of being four and Hannah has discovered many new and improved talents. Among other things she showed us that she can run faster. Then we were out in the garage and I was loading laundry. She begins helping me and I thanked her. Her response was, "I'm four now, so I can do that." HALLELUJAH! A four year old that wants to do laundry, I hope it's not a fluke.

Hannah's personality is very thoughtful and sensitive (emotional!). She is a little cuddler/lover at heart. She always asks to sleep with Hudson or us. It's all cute and snuggly until sleep hits. Then she turns into an ultimate fighter kicking and giving good blows to our back, body, or face! When she gets too sleepy to notice I sneak her back to her own bed.

I have th e most fun with Hannah when she is dancing or playing pretend. She comes up with the funniest moves, of course I didn't teach then to her. Maybe we'll learn how to put video clips here so you can enjoy the improv dancing too!

1 comment:

  1. 4!!! Wow! Date night looked so special :) Maybe next year Ellie will have her first date with Daddy! I love all your pictures on here :)

    love,
    Larry, Caitlyn, Ellie

    ReplyDelete